Misguided

random and wanton

Monday, January 26, 2004

Yesterday was filled with limericks. I had an assignment for Intro to Creative Writing,which was to write TWO limericks. I spent 5 hours writing three limericks.Maybe cos 80% of the time was spent surfing RBJ,or maybe cos I spent an hour arguing with kitty about random stuff...ohh,the length of Louis penis,her FOBishness,and our special mission: "Saving Private Ranjit Singh Gill",which sounds like a bad Indian comedy skit...
Anyway,here are the terrible limericks I came up with,if there indeed anything like a 'terrible' limerick...
I once knew a young girl called Kitty,
Who's IQ seemed rather gritty
I suppose its clinical
But she seems rather cynical
This makes no sense...its a pity!
I know..its crappy...

There was once a pale gweilo in Asia
Who thought he fancied a geisha
So he went to Japan
But messed up the plan
And ended up on a beach in Malaysia
...
While chilling on a beach in Malaysia
Which has the worst bitchs in Asia
I pulled out my willy,
The fobs turned quite silly
They suggested I try Euthanasia
...
I was tired.But suddenly...inspiration!!


A young man I met in Tijuana
Took a really strange liking to Marijuana
He'd decide to turn gay
So sure it'd get him some J
He seemed quite the queer Pollyanna
...
Why is Arnie's accent so funny? I and my roommate went on and one till my sides were aching with laughter...and constipation. My favorite quote an alteration from "End of Days" said in a Arnie Accent "oooo,the devil! I'm sooo scared!! What you gonna do? Make me eat brocolli??"
har har.Hilarious.