Misguided

random and wanton

Monday, January 05, 2004

aarghhh...I'm having waay too many weirdass dreams!! Shit,la...I was woken up twice this morning, only to hit the pillow and continue my sexcapades with some mysterious laydee...basically, I meet up with a childhood friend who turns out to be a playa.A hotass chick struts in and we commence to hit on her like there's no tomorrow,totally discarding the trusted "3 second rule",we were up in her face in milliseconds,initiating deep romantic conversation supplemented by extremely heavy petting...
we end up doing her thankfully....but it took waay to long...two phone calls 3 trips to the bathroom,a short break for a bologna sandwich and my friend was still hitting on her when I resumed the dream...someone need to investigate the official time/GMT of dream worlds,cos seriously...this shit is getting on my nerves...to add insult to injury, I have only PARTIAL control of my dreams..like,I can touch anyone anywhere,but the words that come out aren't mine..as if theres a script to it..damn...
I wonder what tonite will bring me...