Misguided

random and wanton

Saturday, January 03, 2004

bleh...my computer broke down,for the millionth time this semester,yesterday leaving me confused and paranoid as to WTF I was going to do with my life at that point.Thankfully, this bout of confusion and paranoia lasted only a few seconds the moment realization of my bleak outlook of life began to seep through the pores of my recently hungover mind...
I had a dream this morning...but I forgot what it was about...the phone rang several times,and I picked it up...and I was still able to continue the dream..it was vaguely erotic,but then again,most of my midafternoon dreams are of that nature...always a wet tribute to my single status...romantic tyrsts fueled by my forlorn state of singlehood...
I decided to make bak kuh teh today!!it tasted horrible...the pork was so-so,but the soup...it was farking aweful...my cooking experiments of late seem to go awry..but why won't they,when you open a a can of cream of mushroom only to find a curly black hair resting right on top of the freshly opened soup.Now,WTF is up with that? Why me!!
Read a few chapters of Rohinton Mistry's "A Fine Balance"...a fine book,with a thought provoking plot...unfortunately the story is such a damned tragedy,I turn each page and it only gets worse and worse...one of those reads that just manages to subdue me...
Uni offices reopen on Monday...its about time,my muscles are beginning to athropie...oh ,the joy of shredding new muscle tissue at the gym, in the quest for the elsuive "maximum potential"...
In my opinion,there is no such thing as maximum potential...we just grow and grow in everything we do till even our bodies and minds are unable to comprehend the growth...but here I go babbling nonsense ,again...