Misguided

random and wanton

Sunday, February 08, 2004

"Your eggs exploded in the Kitchen.
You must clean this up-
It stinks"

Reading the note left by my housemate flung me into paroxyms of unquenchable laughter.The eggs really did explode. I left them on boil and went off with herbert for a much anticipated game of capoeira,oblivious of the shock that would greet the next visitor to the kitchen.Hangovers really do have a profound effect on my memory,which is already bad enough. Five beers and copious amounts of whiskyis the limit from now on- I felt the "ding!!" about five seconds after I realized I was dancing with a young,albeit unattractive lady who just got married.Did I say unattractive? I meant fugly. Thats it,I've drawn the line. No more dancing with married ugly chicks,no more eating snowballs at 3.34am,no more assisting drunk Croatians and no more crushing bud lite cans against my head.Goodnite