Misguided

random and wanton

Friday, July 22, 2005

Its surprising how low below the "E" the arrow can drop. Gas costs $2.35 today-not that I care.I'd pump $20 bucks of company cash into my metro without a second thought if I could only find a gas station. The arrow is now resting on the black bolt that screws the meter in place.You know- below the red "Oh my god,I'm out of fucking gas" mark ,the "If I get murdered in the middle of nowhere by some primitive hillbillies,will anyone cry for me?" mark. The geo is doing 85-its maximum speed,well actually 90, because that arrow too is beyond the black bolt.Gwen Stefani is telling me she ain't no*static* holla back girl, I'm almost pissing in my pants at the prospect of hitch hiking in 102 degree weather in the middle of a community with confederate flags flying,and to make matters worse, I havent sold a single book.
The hatchback finally begins to shudder,as though ejaculating,and my body relaxes,as I resign myself to my fate of sunburn,dehydration, and possibly lynching.Its Thursday,and I've sold only $100 worth of books-I'm not even in the vision!Theres a combined meeting at the end of the week! Everyone is going to think I'm some kind of loser salesman that cant make a sale over $100 in a week! There people out there that cant even speak proper English selling $5000 worth of books!I cant even hit my goals for the day! My county is so damn poor and the people hate me! Omigod! Was that a gas station I just drove by 20 seconds ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home