Misguided

random and wanton

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Its December already, and I feel the effects of the mysterious elixer begin to ebb and wane from my body. I was on a roll, all charm, wit and dazzling smiles. I could open any conversation with anyone-stranger on the sidewalk, cold-bitch in the restaurant, or prejudiced office workers.
The odds are never against me when I'm on a roll. I'd procrastinate,till the very last hour, then rise up from my stupor with righteous fury, and destroy them all,in one fell swoop- projects,trips to the bank,groceries,women awaiting my call. Balls,gumption,guts,motivation-call it what you may-its not the effect of the elixer,but its side effects. It can't be purchased at your local apothecary,nor does it repose in the back store room of any known pharmacy.Its not a secret potion conceived by some mad scientist in a musty toolshed,or attic-based laboratory.
Its produced in me, the person,by my concious will to reach my maximum potential. I sit around-doing nothing-reading blogs,playing online games,chatting...and all of a sudden, I start feeling green.Not the feeling of nausea that precedes vomiting,but the feeling of of being able to nourish another with vital vitamins the person needs to grow strong and healthy. Yes, I get ,what I call the vegetating feeling. The only way out is to take this feeling to the extreme in the shortest time possible-this ensures quick activation of the hormone which produces the elixer. This of course is the most difficult part,for once, I am concious if vegetation,I proceed to unconciously fight it.I never win of course.Only by accepting it can I win-becoming totally immobile,green,succulent and ripe for the picking.
So, its December already, and I'm turning green once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home