Misguided

random and wanton

Saturday, June 12, 2004

One bottle of Chivas.One bottle of Absolute.A pitcher of coke.A pitcher of Ribena.
Yeah my phone reads eleven forty-five, and I know its going to take fucking forever.Maybe you'll just find what you came halfway round the world for,Kelechi, you shithead.Ice,puke,g-string,sweaty,"more ice please",atu,japanese school girl rminicient, speaking of fetishes, its fucking Suriname in the flesh out here I tell you!!Suriname infuckingcarnate ."Whats your favour,tell me whats your flavour", yeah croon all u like,like I was unable to do to miss-underage-cappucino-flavoured-super-social-skills-I'm-so-glamourous-someone-puhlease-fuck-me.
Buddah, was doing quite a good job, like he usually does, and she wanted him, but no.I had to exert some mad skills on the floor to get mami's attention.Ahhh...then she knew she wanted me."hey mama,this that groove that makes you move mama" yeah, I'm a killer on the floor,as in stab you multiple times with a greasy thanksgiving carving knife, and cannibalize you shortly after.Yes.
My phone-Twelve thirty. Twelve thirty as in little hand pointing at your luscious full, aroused and pulsating lips, and big hand towards that thingy that brings out the animal in me.Indo-Malaysian accents,Chinese-Malaysian Accents,Indo-Malaysian Nigerian Chinese Accents. Hapas,puke,ass,greenery,The Beach,Filipinos,fetish,Australian,annoying,exotic cocktail,her tail was o.k,lah,not much to write home about,but even sitting here spitting you out on the screen is turning me on.Apl.de.ap, so right, I'm that mocha masculine.
Should've listened to buddah, learnt to spin a yarn, insist on attention,you want it,ego trippers live.
My phone says its one thirty,yes its talking now.I want less Ribena in my vodka.Eurasian-Rainbow Bright kinda cute,yeah pedophila, who cares? Huh? Oh,yah-didn't I see you at Mass last Sunday? You whore.Cos u won't screw him, Mr Hapa-Chan.
My phone says its two forty five, and yah if I listened to Buddah, I'd be screaming expletives en francais s'il vous plait, or whatnot on a bed spread that reads "nitey nite". Next time, can ar??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home