Misguided

random and wanton

Friday, April 02, 2004

I was going to post a long one on my trip to New York,just because the whole world is bugging me to hear about it.But I procrastinated so long,that I've decided to procrastinate abit more and write it when I feel like.Maybe next week..or never.Either way it doesn't matter,cos people are hypocrites.
Ever gone on a trip and u came back and someone asked you how it was?They're like tell me about it!!You have to realize that they don't want hear how fantastic it was,or how relaxed you felt by taking the trip.To be fair,some people actually do sincerely want to know how your trip went,but for the most part ,people just don't give a rats ass. Notice that when you start to talk about it,going "yah,it was so great!! there was this one part of town where the ....blah,blah,blah" their eyes glaze over and they just go kinda blank,or look else where.Thats because they don't want to hear how much YOU had fun.They wish they had the chance to make the trip,and they'll interrupt you and tell you this,even if you don't give a damn because you've just done it. So it balances out just nicely: They don't really want to hear how sweet your trip was,and you don't wanna hear how much they want to make the trip.Nice,nice,nice.